Friday 6 February 2015

Studio Live Production: Job Roles

Now that we had a chosen idea and someone as the producer, the rest of us had to prepare for job interviews with Simon and Helen to find out what type of role we was going to be doing for the live show.

We had to pick three jobs that we were interested in doing, I chose:

1 - VT package editor/Studio production assistant
2 - VT producer
3 - Assistant producer

After doing the interview, we all found out what job roles we got.

I luckily got my first choose, which was 'VT package editor/Studio production assistant.'

I'm happy I got this role, as I want to try doing more editing work, also it gives me the opportunity to be in the gallery when we film the live show, which is something I have wanted to experience working in.

I have a very important job for the studio live, as I will be counting the time in and out of VT's for the vision mixers, to make sure the videos flow into the live show.

No comments:

Post a Comment