Tuesday 11 March 2014

Documentary Unit - Intro

For our new unit we are producing and filming a 10 minute documentary.

Here is the brief for this project:


"Within your groups, you are challenged to conceive, develop, script, shoot and edit an original 10 min documentary which fits the following brief:


– BBC3 –  ‘My Hero’ – stories of heroism.

Or

– Canterbury Cathedral – film for their YouTube channel about the artists and artisans work to keep the beauty of the cathedral alive."

      There was a choice to work in groups of two or three. I wanted to be in a group of three as I thought it would be better for when it comes to filming, but also because I wanted to work with different people from the class. I teamed up with Charlie and Sophie.

    We started to discuss on what idea to do out of the two options. We've come up with more ideas towards the BBC3 hero story than the Canterbury cathedral, so I think we might end up doing that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment