Sunday 2 March 2014

Directions Unit - Title

Each group had to produce a title and credits for our videos.
In my group, Andy, Ren, Lex and Sei-Kai discussed on what type of title to have that would represent 'Loneliness'.

I came up with an idea of someone writing loneliness on the window and then wiping it away.
I thought that it was quite simple and would be easy to do.
Everyone liked the idea, so I decided to go and film it myself.

Here is the finished title.


I'm really happy with how it turned out. I filmed it when it was dark so that the lights would light up the writing from behind.

To achieve this, I boiled a kettle and used the steam to steam up the window, I then quickly wrote 'Loneliness' before the steam went out. I had to do this a couple of times due to framing and the steam going out quickly, but I think it was worth it.

Another person in our group, Lex, had already created a title, so our group had two to choose from. I really liked his title as it gave the same mysterious effect as mine.

There was a debate on which title we should use, but after a while we decided to go with Lex's intro. I didn't mind not using mine as I liked his title, but because it was coming close to the deadline I just wanted to choose one so that I had my video complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment