Saturday 7 March 2015

Studio Live Production: VT Research

I wanted to look at some VT's that are on TV, as I wanted to look into how they are edited. I thought by looking into different VT's it will inspire me for when I come editing the live show VT's


This video is from a YouTube channel called 'The Fine Bros', they are two brothers who make reaction videos with kids, teens, elders and known YouTuber's. In this particular video teens are reacting to Nicki Minaj's music video, 'Anaconda.'

Here is another VT from the ITV show 'Take Me Out.'


In this clip, it shows a guy name Damian, who wants to get a date in the show. In the second round of getting a date, there is a video on Damian's friend telling the girls and audience something about Damian through a video.

Here is another VT from 'The One Show.'


The VT in this clip is from 5:27 - 7:52. In this VT, a reporter finds out why 'Frozen', the Disney film has become popular and how it is continuing the grow.

By watching these videos it has given me an idea on how VT's are edited. I am still going to continue to research for VT's, especially ones that are shown on television shows.

1 comment:

  1. More detailed analysis needed to provide evidence of your learning and development and relevance of research/applications

    ReplyDelete