Monday 24 February 2014

Direction Unit - Helping others

I was asked by a couple of people from my class to help them with their auditions and filming.

1) Helen's auditions

I have worked with Helen many times with projects and as she helped me out for my auditions I was happy enough to help her out. My job was to go down and collect the talent and then bring them back down stairs. I feel that her auditions went quite well, and that she was able to find the main characters needed.

2) Roxanne's auditions

I haven't worked with Roxanne before, but I was happy enough to help her out. My job was to collect the talent and bring them back down afterwards. Roxanne had a lot of extras to attend her audition, which was good because then she would have a realistic film with lots of people in the background. She also had a couple of people that auditioned for the main character, one of the guys seemed quite good for the main role and I think that he will get the part.

3) Helen Filming

I helped Helen out on two of her filming days, one to help film the indoor scenes and also to be the 'attractive lady' (passerby) in her film. I enjoyed filming with Helen, we both came up with as many shot ideas we had to make sure she had enough coverage on both days.

4) Sophie Filming

I was able to help Sophie with one of her days of filming. She was very prepared on the day of shoot, and we was able to film quite a few scenes, even though we started filming around lunch time. There was a couple of times where the sun came out and effected the lighting, but luckily the sun didn't stay out for that long, so we was able to get the shoots that we needed.

Overall I'm glad that I was able to help with a couples of peoples shoots and auditions. I wouldn't mind working with Helen, Roxanne and Helen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment