Thursday 28 April 2016

Major Project: Pre-Writing - Location of Story

For my story I based it on a location that I knew very well. My family home in Italy, in a small village called, 'Sassofortino'. My nan was born and lived there until her early twenties, I felt that this location was perfect for this story; which was inspired by a story my nan told me.

By using a location that I already knew, made it easier when it came to writing my script. The village is small and resides on the top of a mountain in Grosseto, Tuscany.


This is the village from afar.


One of the back cobbled streets in the village, a few years ago.


The main town square in the village, along this main road is the high street, where the grocers and tailors are in the script.

It was nice to write a script in a location that I have many memories in. It made this script a lot more sentimental to me and more interesting for me to write for.

No comments:

Post a Comment