Friday 20 December 2013

Directions Unit - Crew

From doing last units project I learned that I needed to have more people on set to help me, so when it came to doing this unit and project getting a crew was one of my top priorities. With this unit my task is to direct a short film and I wanted to make that my main priority, instead of worrying about filming and checking the sound at the same time.

I asked a couple of people from from class to help out with my filming, they all gladly said that they would help out. I asked Helen, Roxanne, Sophie and Ren. I felt that I didn't need to ask anyone else as there weren't many other jobs to do.

My Crew:

Me - Director
Helen - Camera woman
Roxanne - Sound
Sophie - Sound Assistant
Ren - My Assistant (to help with scenes, props, etc.)

I'm glad i've got more people helping out this time, I definitely think I will be able to get filming done better and quicker. I'm happy that i'm working with other people in my class and can't wait to get started on this project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment