Friday 3 January 2014

Directions Unit - Character Profiles

 Before starting on my script for the 4-minute drama, I wanted to get a clear idea on my two main characters so that it would help me write the script.


Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Pierce - Main Character

Lizzie is shy and not the loudest person. She has been suffering with depression since her bf broke up with her which has resulted in getting her sacked from her job and now not being able to pay rent or bills. Her parents don't want anything to do with her, however she is still in contact with her older brother, but only gets to speak to him now and then. In the story she meets up with Rachel so that she can collect her prescription medication from her.



Rachel Parker - Supporting Character

Rachel is quite vain and snobbish, but is nice deep down. She is not seen without make up and wears trendy/fashionable clothing. She is an only child and can have anything she wants, due to her parents being wealthy. Ever since Lizzie broke up with her bf she has had less contact with her. Rachel started hanging out with other people, and felt that if she met up with Lizzie that it would ruin her reputation. She meets up with Lizzie in the storyline to hand over her prescription medication.


Overall by doing a spider diagram on these characters helped me a lot with the script, as I was able to look back to see how they would react in certain situations. I felt that I was able to go deep into both character backgrounds and discover a lot about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment