Sunday 19 April 2015

Profession Practice Shoot: Day 2

From yesterday I learnt that having five kids at once on shoot was very complicated, because once I had filmed a shot, they would run around the park, while I was checking what next show I needed to get. As I had filmed most of the shots with the bullies on day one, I wanted to film some pick ups and other shots that involved them first, so that I could send them home. After I had sent them home I focused on getting the shots of the victim and the bully.

There was one scene that I didn't end up filming and that was the main bully walking towards the park and noticing the victim with her mum. This scene was to be at the beginning. In the end after reviewing my footage I decided that it wasn't needed, as it didn't help with the storyline that much.

I had a lot longer to film on this shoot, I filmed from 11-4pm. The weather as predicted was not as sunny as the day before and was very cloudy, this resulted into doing more pick ups from the day before, such as group shots, so that the light difference between shots didn't notice as much.

The kids did were great both days, even though they had their ups and downs, I feel that they all portrayed their characters very well.

I feel that I got all the shots needed for my film, now time to edit!

No comments:

Post a Comment