Friday 23 January 2015

Professional Practice: Meeting with Verity


Verity Rae Martin the principle of the Pauline Quirke Academy in Rochester, Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells was able to come in and meet everyone interested in her commission proposition/work placement.

I really was interested in the commission position and made sure that I was able to find out as much  information about the academy by asking some questions. She was able to give us some brochures about the academy to look at and her business card. I already had an idea on an anti-bullying video and we were going to meet after the meeting however Verity had to leave early, so she gave me her email.

Later that day I was able to email her with my idea and got a reply back; she said that she really liked my idea. We was able to arrange a date for me to visit the Rochester academy.

I'm not sure what I will be doing however, i'm looking forward to checking out the academy and to hopefully work on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment