Tuesday 20 January 2015

Studio Live Production: Post Pitch

I have finally done my pitch. I'm a bit 50/50 with how well it went though...

I felt that I presented the idea well, however I feel that I could have researched more into the channel I want my program to be on as well as what time it should be on.

I was asked a couple of questions at the end of my presentation, mainly about the tone of my channel. It was one of the things I forgot to put on my presentation, I explained that it was more of a funny and upbeat show, similar to 'I'm a Celebrity,' rather than something dark like 'Fear Factor.'

They also didn't really like the title that much as it reminded them of a show that is already on TV called, 'The Cube.' However as it is a working title it is something that can be changed in the future.

Another query was what type of insects I would use, I had to explain that I wouldn't use insects such as crickets as they would be uncontrollable and may escape onto the studio floor.

Other than that the pitch went well, even though I don't feel 100% about it.

1 comment: