Thursday 15 January 2015

Studio Live Production: Meeting with Helen

I had a chat with Helen to go through which one of my ideas would be more suitable as a live production.

After going through each idea, the one she saw promise in was 'guess what's in the box'.
For this particular idea I wanted a couple of people from the public to guess whats in each box. To make it more entertaining I wanted to have a mixture of objects, food and creatures in the box's.

We also discussed about what to do for the different levels on the show. I was thinking of having three levels.

1 - Putting your hand in the box to guess whats inside
2 - Guess whats inside using your face, no hands involved
3 - Standing within a bigger box, preferably closed so that it is dark inside

To make the show a bit interesting I was thinking for the last level, to have something in the box that is the persons fear; however this depends on what the persons fear is. If the persons fear is suitable for the production the last level could be, how long they stay in there for.

I roughly have a better idea on what I want my show to be about and include.

Helen suggested that my next step would be to research into different fears, as well as come up with what could exactly be included in the box's for the show. Also to create a mood board and think about the branding, presenter and a working title for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment