Wednesday 30 October 2013

Storytelling Unit - Location

Now that my script is handed in and waiting to be marked, the next part I needed to look into was how I was going to film it. We had the choice to do a trailer or the first 2 minutes of our scripts.

I decided that I wanted to film just the first 2 minutes of my script, I feel that it will be easier to do for me than doing a trailer, especially because i'm not used to filming.

The first couple of pages are based inside a house. The first place I looked into was my house, I thought that if I could film it at mine, then I wouldn't need to rush filming. I only need to film in one of the bedrooms and the front room, so hopefully I will be able to film it over the weekend.
I've decided that my house is a good choice, so i've decided to film the scenes there.

Here are pictures of the two rooms I will be using.




Now that I have a location I am now able to look into who could be part of my crew and also people to play my characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment