Monday 28 October 2013

Storytelling Unit - Synopsis

After handing in my first draft I was able to complete my synopsis on what happens throughout the story. I'm hoping that I have explained it thorough enough for the reader, so that they can get an understanding on what my short story is about.

Synopsis - The Meeting:

Luke, a 12 year old boy finds out that his mum has been hiding letters that were sent from his dad. He has always dreamed of meeting his dad and has tried to talk about him with his mum, but she always ends up changing the subject. Devastated that his mum betrayed him, he decides to go on a journey to find his dad. While getting something to eat at the train station his iPad gets stolen. A stranger catches the Theif and is able to retrieve back the boys iPad. The boy and the stranger get to talk and get the feeling they know who each other are. Luke and the stranger come to realise they are father and son, but will Luke's mum let him see his dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment