Friday 7 February 2014

Directions Unit - Cast

After having my audition, I was able to select the few that I thought fit the roles for each character I was looking for.

Here is my cast for my short film.


Fiona Johnston - Lizzie Pierce
Fiona will be playing the main character Lizzie Pierce, a girl who suffers with depression. Lizze's life has fallen down event after event and is now struggling with day to day life.


Rebecca Harris - Rachel Parker
Rebecca will be playing the second main character, who is Lizzie's best friend. Rachel is selfish and vain and stopped hanging out with Lizzie due to Rachel's reputation going down. Even though Lizzie and Rachel haven't seen each other for a while, Rachel feels that she should help her friend out.


Mary Benn - Old Lady
Mary is playing an old lady who bashes into the main character. She comes across grumpy and miserable when she passes Lizzie.


Krystina Poliszuk - Female extra
Krystina will be playing a female extra as part of a couple walking in the background.


Julian Moore - Male extra
Julian will be playing a male extra as part of a couple walking in the background.

Overall I am happy with the people I have chosen for this short film and can't wait to start filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment