Friday 12 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: Final Decisions

There were a couple of things that I completely changed for my adaptation.

First of all the voice over, was going to be done by my mum, and then I was going to edit the voice and change it so the words were echoed. However after recording my mum speaking by herself, didn't seem to add enough creepiness to the film, so I decided that we would do the voice over again and both me and mum mum would read the poem at the same time.

The recording came out much better and with adding an echo on top of this audio created that eeriness that I wanted for my film.

Another thing I decided to do last minute was not have the poem start straight at the beginning. As I wanted to include how the main character got bitten, as well as the attack, I wanted to keep that with no voice over. I only added the voice over once the character was waking up from being knocked to the ground. I feel by doing his it creates a better story with a beginning, middle and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment