Thursday 11 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: Music

After editing my film, I noticed that the the credits didn't have any sound on top and was quite boring. I decided to see if there was any royalty free music that I could use.

I found a website called 'Incompetech' where you can download royalty free music from.

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/?feels%5B%5D=suspenseful

I came across two music pieces that stood out to me. They were 'Day of Chaos' and 'Evening Chaos' both composed by Kevin MacLeod.

I put both over my credits to see which one would work better.
Out of the two I chose Evening Chaos.

It reminded me of the opening credits of 'American Horror Story Freakshow'. It had the perfect creepiness for what I wanted to add to the end of my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment