Thursday 11 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: Shoot Day 2

Day 2 of the shoot went really well.

During the day I was a bit worried that I had to cancel the shoot, due to it raining outside.
I spoke to Max, and he said that he would come along and see how it goes. I'm glad that he was still up for filming, however I was a bit worried as I would be filming the scenes where he is on the floor.

The weather was off and on, but luckily the rain wasn't pouring down.

Me, Illy and Max arrived at 4:00pm.

I planned to get most shots of Max transforming on the floor, as well as some POV shots. Also I would be doing the bite scenes, where we see the bite. I decided that I wouldn't create the bite myself and was able to get my mum to draw the bite.

We was able to get all the shots done that we didn't get done the day before, as well as shots that I had planned for that day.

The shoot was a lot shorter than expected. I think that because it was cold and wet, we all just wanted to get the shots done, however I was still able to get a couple of different shots for each scene.

Here is the shot list for day 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment