Wednesday 10 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: Storyboard and Meeting with Helen





I drew up a storyboard so that Helen had a better understanding of what I wanted to do with my fiction adaptation film.

Here is my storyboard:





For location I got and reply back from Laura, who helped me contact the Maidstone Studios for permission to film in their car park, unfortunately I wasn't granted the permission.

I will have to look into other locations for my film.

As well as loosing my graphics designer, I also had to let go of my makeup artist I had. It all became too expensive and I couldn't afford to have her for the shoot.

I'm going to try to do the makeup myself, however if I don't do that well I can always get help from my family, who are much better artists than me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment