Thursday 11 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation: Vein Graphics

As I didn't have a graphics designer on board anymore, I wanted to look into ways that I could digital add veins in myself.

I was able to come across a couple of videos to help with creating the vein effect. I originally wanted to create graphics so that it you see what is happening inside the blood stream, etc. however after realising how complicated this was I decided to make it look like the venom is travelling up through the veins on top of the skin.




These two videos are very useful, for what I want to create. I prefer the first video as it explains step by step on what to do. Hopefully it will be as easy to create the veins as it is to watch the video. However i'm glad I was able to find an alternative on how to create the vein look, without paying someone else to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment