Tuesday 19 November 2013

Storytelling Unit - Feedback on video

In todays lesson I was able to show Simon the first two minutes that I edited on FCP.
His response was really good. He said that the shots were great as well as the editing.
I was shocked about this as I don't really like editing nor using the camera and to have that type of response was brilliant.

There were a couple of things he thought could have made the video better. First of all as i'm showing the first two minutes of my script I have to have my 'production' company name at the start of my video. The other thing he mentioned was that I should include more close up shots of the boys face throughout the video as you don't see his face as much but also because it helps create emotion and drama to the story. The last thing he said would be a good touch is to add family noise or the TV in the background when the boy looks out his door.

I'm glad he looked at my video and I hope by making these small changes, that it will make the story much more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment