Monday 25 November 2013

Storytelling Unit - Third draft

I got two people from my class to help and see if there was anything I needed to change to my script.
Helen and Vicci were happy to help and read through them. Helen helped a lot with this script and pointed out what words I could make bigger to stand out on the page. There was only one part she thought that I should take out, as it wasn't needed. I'm glad I asked Helen to look at my script, I felt she was very professional and gave honest feedback on it. I think Helen would be great working in the script writing, as it comes very natural to her.

Luckily there are only a few pages I need to go through to change little parts but except from that I'm quite happy with what my final draft has turned out like.

No comments:

Post a Comment