Sunday 24 November 2013

Storytelling Unit - Filming progress 4

I was able to use this weekend wisely and film my last couple of shots I thought were necessary for my video. Even though this would be the fourth time I have filmed I feel like it still isn't complete.
Maybe when I add these shots into my story the video might flow a bit better. I'm hoping that when my video is finished that it is to my standard as I have spent so long filming shots and also that my classmates understand roughly what my film is about by watching this video. If them two get ticked then I will be very happy!!

After filming again and again and again i've noticed that I got annoyed with re-doing shots. If I didn't get it right I would do it again, I guess thats a good thing to know when a shot is bad even if its your own work but when its just you filming, its easier to give up. Filming can be very frustrating, for you and the actor. I've learnt more by using the camera multiple times and was able to get taught a couple of other things by Helen when helping out on her shoots. I'm hoping to continue building my knowledge about the equipment and shots, etc. Hopefully my mistakes from these shoots will help me for when I do future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment