Sunday 17 November 2013

Storytelling Unit - Filming progress 2

After filming the second time, I was still unhappy with three particular shots. This time round it was just me filming my brother. I think because I wasn't able to get certain shots straight away as quickly as I wanted to, my brother then started to get annoyed and tired with re-doing shots. I tried to get as many shots as possible, but when looking through them they still weren't right. Those three shots were getting to me. Even though we are not particularly getting marked on our filming as much as our script and blog work, I still want to make the film as good as possible. I decided to get the camera out one more time and see if I could re-do these shots any better, otherwise just use the ones I have.

Third Production Schedule

Tuesday 12th November
- Pick up camera
- Try to film as many shots

Wednesday 13th November
- Film the shots again in the morning
- Decide on what shots would work better

Thursday 14th November
- Film extra shots if needed

Friday 15th November
- Bring back camera

No comments:

Post a Comment