Friday 22 November 2013

Storytelling Unit - Fourth production schedule

After to speaking to Simon about my video I decided to get the camera out one more time and see if I could get these little shots to make my video a bit better.

Fourth Production Schedule

Wednesday 20th November
- Pick up camera

Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd November
- Try to film some shots

Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th November
- Film the shots again if didn't work out first time

Monday 25th November
- Bring back camera

This is definitely the last time I can take the camera out before handing in my video and other pieces of work for the deadline in a couple of days. I want to be able to not take the camera out so many times, a couple is fine but when it gets to the fourth it can get a bit tiring. Hopefully I will be able to organise myself better and plan shoot days in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment