Sunday 23 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation: Location

For my short film, I originally wanted to film in a studio, however due to productions currently filming shows at the studios, they will more likely be booked when I need one.

I spoke to Helen and as my film is exterior anyway, she advised to look around the Maidstone studios for a section to film in.

It would be good if I could film outside the Maidstone studios, as I would be on their location as well as in a safer environment.

I did what she said and took a look around the Maidstone Studios and I was able to find a walkway that had a lamppost right next to it, and it definitely fit the vision I had to film.

I need to find out if I can get permission to film by the Maidstone Studios ASAP, if they reply quickly I will then be able to find out whether I would need to find somewhere else to film

No comments:

Post a Comment