Friday 14 November 2014

Research - OSNA Machine

Before we had our interview with the knitting for charity group, I wanted to research more about the OSNA machine, so that we had the correct information for the script.

Here is a booklet that I found online about the machine:


This booklet had some great information, including description about the machine.

As well as this booklet, Angela from the knitting group also gave me some leaflets that contained some more information.



These leaflets practically had the same information about the OSNA machine, they also included ext a information about breast cancer patients and how the OSNA machine will benefit them.

Overall I feel that here is some good information on the machine, and I think we could use some of this information in our script, it just depends on the how long we will have for this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment